Of Better Days Of Better Days

is it weird it reminded me of Canon in D, Pachebel

Pretty, serene, but sort of bland. You got the mood down well, but it could've been great. Try modifying to minors on and off. Like starting with D Major (i'm just assuming, I don't yet have the ability to tell keys on the spot yet) easy modifications could be to B Minor, E minor, or really have fun with it and use a mode like E Dorian or something like that... but something to make it more flavorable would make a good piece (which this is) into a great piece in my opinion. Other than that good job ^_^

Mucky88 responds:

I very literally made this in 20 minutes. It was nothing more than a sidetrack, and I didn't really wanna spend too much time with it. If I ever have to the to go back to it, I'll make it better. Thanks!

La Valse d'Amelie &amp;lt;[[cover]]&amp;gt; La Valse d'Amelie <[[cover]]>

Quite nice

I've heard of it's difficulty. Def. done beautifully. Loved the rubato that was added. Man I miss reviewng your stuff, I always feel better after giving review like this, because I can't bitch about anything!! The strings were well done and as always, your piano skills never cease to amaze me. Keep doing awesomely!!

Toccata Toccata

Has Danny Elfman heard this yet??????

Def. sounds like something he'd do for a classier setting in a tim burton film. It's really good. Like the added syncopation. Def. liked the 20th century fell you gave a few times near the end. You have the Toccata form down pretty well, just be creful it doesn't get redundant. That's something I struggle with and I know I have an issue getting over it, but not only will it make the piece even more interesting, it will make it shorter, which is usually a plus to listeners (attention spans, yay!!!) Great work!

Walking in the Desert Walking in the Desert

AH!

This is exactly what I meant ^__^ One of your best! Used dissonance beautifully and wasn't shy about it either. The melody was pure and beautiful. The harmony and tempo changes worked greatly! I'm serious when I say that you sould really look into getting signed for New Age composition. This is beautiful!

Jabicho responds:

Hey there my friend! Thanks for listening!
Cool! one of my bests? that means a lot man! thanks for tha amazing support I'm glad you liked it!

To Whom the Wind Blows To Whom the Wind Blows

Thanks for the addition

Now for this. I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. When definite thing to relaize about good character themes is , is it singable??? (The super smash bros. seriesand final fantasy are great at it) I thik to a certain extent it is. By any chance is this character realy classy in a future world? That's the image Ikinda got. I liked the sounds you used for the background. The synth'd parts weren't bad, but I think it was totally eclipsed by the great "remixed" parts. That nice interlude and change was welcomed for the last third to the end. Overall, great first submission :3 Keep going with it

Violinius responds:

Thanks. I'm glad it was good for the most part. The synth is too understated, as you said. I did this at a week long summer camp, so there wasn't alot of time to mix it well, so its not to balanced :p

Thanks so much for my first Comment :D!!!

Flying with the Wind Flying with the Wind

Not bad

It's serene... it'ss syncopated, i've heard it from you before and better implemented than in this piece. In the middle of the song, arpeggios weren't expected because of one thing, youre more original than that. LOVED THE OPENING.but alas, you've done better work. I read that this is the first of three pieces, i cant wait to grade them as a whole :3 the nice thing is that a piece like this can really setup well fo future pieces. Can't wait to hear them my friend.

Dave/ Dude09

Jabicho responds:

Hey there my friend! Thanks for the constructive criticism, you know, one of the best things is knowing that it has room for improvement, and your help means a lot.

Lol btw, I made a mistake while I wrote the info of this piece the first time, this is actually the second piece, the first one was "Dwelling at the bottom of the Ocean" that is already on my audio page :P I think the third will be uploaded tomorrow, I'll let you know when it's done, take care and thanks again!

My concept My concept

Hmmmm

Given I idolize Chopin and I'm pobably going to write my master's thesis on him eventually, this very much attracted my attention. I absolutely adored the waltz, while for the rest, I was surprised by your selections,but that's what made it so enjoyable, is that I wasn't able to predict what except you would use next. I found it lovely that you kept it in a fairly Polish style while using a nocturne atmosphere for the beginning.The strings went very well with incorporating chopin's fluidity and grace. Congradulations on your recognition and good luck with your future in composition.

Dwelling at the Ocean's Bottom Dwelling at the Ocean's Bottom

Nice

Very soothing low strings and the piano, as always, is beautiful :3 I've loved how you've put syncopated rhytms into your pieces giving them a poppish feel while keeping it classy. Nice litte change up near the end. I would love to hear what you could do when using dissonances similar to eric whitacre are put into your pieces. Absolutely beautiful again my friend :3

Jabicho responds:

Hey thanks for the amazing support! I'll work hard my friend, thanks for listening!

Toma mi Mano esta Noche Toma mi Mano esta Noche

Once again

I am extremely proud to call myself a fan of yours because of perfect examples of music that should be shown on this website. The development from simple to syncopated and the switches were very smooth. The chord progression I don' think could be better. The dynamics were evident. I absolutely love this piece. Fav'd ASAP. Keep writing man, you truly are amazing at what you write.

Jabicho responds:

That means so much my friend! thanks for the kind words

The Survivor [Orch.] The Survivor [Orch.]

Ah ...refreshing

Martin O'Donnell and Michael Salvatori would be proud! The style is definately theres, but you innovated it to fit into a unique New Age work that is solely yours. From 2:50 to the end it sent chills, which is rare, so THIS PIECE BTR BE ON THE TOP 50 BY THE END OF MY CLASSES! great work my friend :3

Zero123Music responds:

woah, thanks so much dude

this review is my favourite^^