Soul City Soul City

GREAT!

Amazing story, good battles, an great soundtrack (amazing you of Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber :D ) Keep it up, it's absolutely brilliant!

Rise of the devil world 1 Rise of the devil world 1

Horrendous

No sound....acts like paper mario with down syndrome...pretty pointless

Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

love the south park style!!!

beautiful!!!

L337 Kr3w: Reanimation L337 Kr3w: Reanimation

aweseom references :3

rurouni kenshin, yu-yu hakusho, FMA, DBZ up the ass, ouran high school host club, MGS, SSBB, Street FIghter, and more!!! I LOVED IT!

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

GHOST NAPPA!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!

Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

6, 9, 10!!!!, 12, 13, 17!!!!

19 with toad was def. the wierdest thing ever, and 10 with peach was AMAZING!!!1

Drown Drown

ok i get it but,,,,,

okay, the weight of your enclosed heart is so great that it pulls you to a beautiful and peaceful oblivion. OKay......cool??? Coming from one person with issues to possibly another, I think you can put more eotion and poetry into this kind of animation. Give feelingslike that as much signifcance and depth as possible, because that is what makes poets, composers, artists, and animators/directors successful and memorable. In the noir sections there are quite a few amazing exampes of this. Nice try, liked the jellyfish (possible symbolism of going through the circles of hell????)

Ultrasound Ultrasound

in my opinion

best video of the year. your lyrics are so damn good!!!!! i olove the video. everything about it was perfect!!!

The Jiggly Butt The Jiggly Butt

OMFG!!!!

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT SINCE THE CRUCIFIXION!!!!!! my ribs are killing me!!!

You Know My Name You Know My Name

IT'S CHRIS CORNELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With an "r" anyway, nce try at the agent thing. I thought a lot more could've been done with the action scenes though.