All 20 art Reviews

Masque Girl Basse-Taille Masque Girl Basse-Taille

absolutely brilliant

how much would you like for it??? it's absolutely amazing!!

radiodark responds:

I'm too attached to it at the moment to sell, but the etched design would be fairly easy to duplicate, although there's no way i could make two pieces identical. I could see churning out a couple and selling them, but I'd have to wait a couple of years until i've graduated from college, have saved enough money for an enameling/metalsmithing studio, and have somewhere to put said studio.

Back when I was thinking about selling it, I was thinking something around $300, but that was a figure pulled more or less from thin air (i considered price of materials and time spent in calculating it, but my consideration didn't really go farther than "a lot" and "a while") , aggravated by my attachment to the piece.

- Flying In A Blue Dream - - Flying In A Blue Dream -

Awesome

Listen to his Belly Dancer, it's brilliant

Woodland hunt Woodland hunt

this is what would happen

if frieza looked cool :3

Samus Aran Samus Aran

LOVE IT :3

very epic indeed

Fallen 2 Fallen 2

wow i'm really impressed!!!

get ur ass signed NOW!!!! u def. deserved to be paid for this kind of material

Ani-x responds:

haha, *signs*

thanks

Pyramided Pyramided

lol again

who/ what is he sodomizing this time....

Artyluck responds:

Hm... Can it be James? ;)

Whale Whale

awwwee

adorable :3 needs to be a plush toy NOW!!

Zombie Whale Zombie Whale

moby dick with avengeance

i forget if ahab killed him during MD dragged ahab to the abyss with him but this is pretty epic, i'm sure the band mastodon would like this too

Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft

just wow

(i could do without the shirt tearing because the boobS size IS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (sry had to :3 ) and to those of you who are saying angelina 's arent that big, u'd be right, but in the movie, ur wrong....to satisfy fanboys, they made angelina's tatas become tadas (lmao i just made that up) very well done, the face is perfect, u have to be professional, and if not, BECOME ONE WITH FINE ARTS (interpret fine however one wants) but anyway, again fantastic job