Soul City Soul City

GREAT!

Amazing story, good battles, an great soundtrack (amazing you of Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber :D ) Keep it up, it's absolutely brilliant!

Rise of the devil world 1 Rise of the devil world 1

Horrendous

No sound....acts like paper mario with down syndrome...pretty pointless

Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

love the south park style!!!

beautiful!!!

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

CosmicDeath

Awesome in everty way!! The art isnt one sided, each artist was unique and it was definately like walking thorugh a museum of Newgrounds art, it was awesome!!

Narcolyxii Narcolyxii

Nightmare 33 has a glitch

Awesome game otherwise

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

lol 50 nukes :3

Anazing except I cant find the damn hidden button, best on NG

Of Better Days Of Better Days

is it weird it reminded me of Canon in D, Pachebel

Pretty, serene, but sort of bland. You got the mood down well, but it could've been great. Try modifying to minors on and off. Like starting with D Major (i'm just assuming, I don't yet have the ability to tell keys on the spot yet) easy modifications could be to B Minor, E minor, or really have fun with it and use a mode like E Dorian or something like that... but something to make it more flavorable would make a good piece (which this is) into a great piece in my opinion. Other than that good job ^_^

Mucky88 responds:

I very literally made this in 20 minutes. It was nothing more than a sidetrack, and I didn't really wanna spend too much time with it. If I ever have to the to go back to it, I'll make it better. Thanks!

La Valse d'Amelie &amp;lt;[[cover]]&amp;gt; La Valse d'Amelie <[[cover]]>

Quite nice

I've heard of it's difficulty. Def. done beautifully. Loved the rubato that was added. Man I miss reviewng your stuff, I always feel better after giving review like this, because I can't bitch about anything!! The strings were well done and as always, your piano skills never cease to amaze me. Keep doing awesomely!!

Toccata Toccata

Has Danny Elfman heard this yet??????

Def. sounds like something he'd do for a classier setting in a tim burton film. It's really good. Like the added syncopation. Def. liked the 20th century fell you gave a few times near the end. You have the Toccata form down pretty well, just be creful it doesn't get redundant. That's something I struggle with and I know I have an issue getting over it, but not only will it make the piece even more interesting, it will make it shorter, which is usually a plus to listeners (attention spans, yay!!!) Great work!

Masque Girl Basse-Taille Masque Girl Basse-Taille

absolutely brilliant

how much would you like for it??? it's absolutely amazing!!

radiodark responds:

I'm too attached to it at the moment to sell, but the etched design would be fairly easy to duplicate, although there's no way i could make two pieces identical. I could see churning out a couple and selling them, but I'd have to wait a couple of years until i've graduated from college, have saved enough money for an enameling/metalsmithing studio, and have somewhere to put said studio.

Back when I was thinking about selling it, I was thinking something around $300, but that was a figure pulled more or less from thin air (i considered price of materials and time spent in calculating it, but my consideration didn't really go farther than "a lot" and "a while") , aggravated by my attachment to the piece.

- Flying In A Blue Dream - - Flying In A Blue Dream -

Awesome

Listen to his Belly Dancer, it's brilliant

Woodland hunt Woodland hunt

this is what would happen

if frieza looked cool :3